This Pashtun-style Chapli Kabab, also known as a Pashawari Kabab from the North West of Pakistan, is so much more interesting than your regular burger patty. Check out Barbecue Delights' recipe.
- 1kg Chicken, Mutton Or Beef Boneless
- 200g Chopped Onions
- 200g Chopped Tomatoes
- 1tbsp Makai Ka Aata (Not the regular corn flour)
- 10 Whole Green Chillies
- 1tbsp Shahi Zeera
- Crushed Red Chili (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1tbsp Mango Powder
- 1tbsp Garam Masala
- 2tbsp Coriander Seeds
- Cooking Oil, for deep frying the kababs
- Mix the meat and green chilis in a mincing machine.
- Add these ingredients to the mix: salt, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, makai ka aata, crushed red chili, mango powder, crushed coriander seeds and shahi zeera.
- Mix well and shape the mixture into kababs.
- Warm oil in a deep based pan. Deep fry the kababs until both sides are golden brown.
- Other Asian
- Total Time
- 29 minutes, 59 seconds